Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Well, here goes my first post in forever.  I started this hoping to promote myself as an author but all of that kind of fell by the wayside when my son was diagnosed with cancer.  My son is now better and my book is actually supposed to be available for download on most of the major online book distributors soon, so I thought I had better make a new post.  I honestly have next to nothing to say in this post, but if someone does happen to purchase my book and then try to read my blog I just want to make sure that there is something at least somewhat current on it.  Have no fear though if you happen to come here looking for information about me, future projects, or just to read some type of controversial rant from me, all of those things are sure to be forthcoming.

If you did happen to purchase my book, let me first say thank you, and secondly let me say that I will be happy to discuss the contents with you on this site if you are interested.  I am always happy to discuss things.  My goal is simply to think for myself and help others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment